Responding to Inquiries About Coming to the Center(Emergency)

We are currently taking measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
If you have any of the symptoms listed below, please refrain from coming to the Center. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please understand that these measures are for the safety of our residents and staff.
  • Cold symptoms or fever (including need to take fever reducing medication)
  • Extreme fatigue or difficulty breathing

About COVID-19

Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) multilingual page
Chiba Prefecture website (multilingual)
Chiba Convention Bureau and International Center (CCB-IC)

Leaflet on preventing the spread of COVID-19


April 1, 2021
CFCSC website launched.

What is the CFCSC?

The Chiba Foreign Careworkers Support Center (CFCSC) serves foreign careworkers and foreign students aiming to become careworkers, who are residents of Chiba Prefecture. The CFCSC provides counseling, emotional support, and assistance to those experiencing difficulties in their lives or work, conducts presentations at facilities and places of business, and assists employers in recruiting and retaining foreign careworkers. The CFCSC serves as a contractor to the Chiba Prefectural Government.

Counseling for Foreign-resident Support Coordinators

The CFCSC employs foreign resident support coordinators who can provide support in English and Vietnamese. Counseling is available by telephone, e-mail, in person at the CFCSC, or by visitation at request, from Monday to Saturday.
Currently Vietnamese-speaking counselors are on duty Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and English-speaking counselors are on duty Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

<These services are for:>

  • Foreign careworkers
  • Foreign students who wish to earn qualification as Certified Careworkers
  • Facilities and other organizations that employ foreign careworkers
  • Facilities and other organizations that are considering employing foreign careworkers

<Counseling is available on:>

  • Issues regarding work, study, and daily life
  • Funding one’s education
  • Procedures at city halls and other government offices
  • Information regarding the employment of foreign careworkers for interested employers
  • Points of consideration and procedures for hiring foreign careworkers

Counseling by telephone:0120-054-762(Monday to Saturday except public holidays, 10 AM to 6 PM)
Counseling by